IT Admin (Apple MAC Specialist)
The German International School Dubai (DISD) is seeking a fulltime IT Administrator (Apple MAC Specialist)
The German International School Dubai is a private school with more than 700 students. It covers grades 1 to 12. Attached is a German Kindergarten.
The German International School Dubai has as a job opportunity for a well-qualified IT Administrator with Apple device experience. Please review job requirements carefully and apply only if your profile is matching. Date of joining would be 18th August, 2019.
Deadline for the application is 04th July, 2019.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Track device inventory in the MDM cloud environment, and perform audits.
- Provide telephone, email and on-site problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Create, configure and deploy mobile device management policies.
- Configure and troubleshoot the end user devices (iPads, primarily).
- Respond to requests from end-users in a timely manner.
- Administer and manage office 365 for education.
- Administer and manage the school management system.
- Develop new policies to meet regulatory compliance and educational requirements.
- Ability and desire to conduct research and resolve tickets for mobile device issues and new products.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols for mobile device enrollment.
- Work closely with the Pedagogical Team and ICT officer to identify and resolve issues.
- Provide support and handle technical escalations.
- Identify and define system security requirements, perform other security related activities as assigned.
Required Qualification and Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology is required.
- MCSA/MCSE Certification is required.
- Jamf / Zuludesk / educational MDM solution certification (admin/expert) is preferred.
- German is an advantage.
- 3+ years Apple device management using jamf PRO/ Zuludesk/ Similar MDM solutions in a large environment, educational preferred.
- 3+ years of experience using MS Active Directory.
- 3+ years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting Windows desktop environment.
- Experience in administering School Management System.
- Experience and good hands on knowledge in Office 365 for education.
- Experience with Google Apps for Education is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure and protocols